Seven workers suffocated to death at an edible oil factory in G Rangampet village, in Andhra Pradesh’s Kakinada district. The workers were cleaning a boiler tank at Ambati Subbanna and Co when the accident took place. One of two workers who first went inside the 25-foot deep tank fell unconscious while the other emerged safely. Six other workers then went inside in batches to rescue the worker but all of them lost consciousness due to the nauseous fumes and died. The factories department said safety measures were lacking in the boiler tank and charged the company management with negligence.