Up until the last few decades, the best perceived gift for a woman was considered to be a piece of jewellery. Perhaps, the idea still stands relevant today only now it is a “touch smarter”. The Bellabeat leaf chakra is a practical and an attractive piece of fashionable tech that does everything from tracking your activity through to calculating your most fertile days. It required you to download the Bellabeat app and then link your Leaf Chakra. From there, you can track your steps, calories burned and even the quality of your sleep.
Additionally this leaf, also analyses all other data, flagging up anything new and all other things in your lifestyle that may cause stress. The app has guided meditation exercises while the rose quartz stone in the pendant is said to promote a "positive outlook" towards your mental, emotional and psychological health.
There’s no screen on the leaf chakra, which you can either wear on a necklace or pin to your clothes, so you’ll need to sync your phone to get your daily stats. And it’s waterproof, so you can even wear it in the shower.
- No charging and a coin cell battery lasts for approximately 6 months.
- Tracking for 24 hours a day
- Tracks your steps, distance moved, calories burned, sleep patterns, reproductive health, menstrual cycle and stress
- Compatible with Android &iOS
- IPX grade 6 water-resistant wood composite with stone-like appeal & hypoallergenic stainless steel clip
- 1 year warranty
Available from: £129.99 at John Lewis & Partners